Re: [hylafax-users] faxstat -i

Quoting Lee Howard <faxguy@deanox.com>:

> Does the 'faxstat -i' give anything more than 'faxstat' on any of your
> systems?
>
> I don't see a difference here - I doubt the option works.

My mistake.  According to 'man status':

Files in the status directory in the HylaFAX spooling area contain status
information about each running server. Files are named according to the modem
being serviced. Files without a suffix contain a single line of ASCII text that
indicates what the server is currently doing: ``Running and idle'', ``Sending
to ...'', ``Answering the phone'', etc. The contents of the file any.info is
returned by the faxstat(1) program when given the -i option; it should contain
information about the server system including an administrative contact, its
location, usage conventions, etc.

After creating /var/spool/fax/status/any.info, 'faxstat -i' works as expected.

I'd like to see any.info created by faxsetup. Anybody have any opinions on this?