Re: [hylafax-users] [Error] Sending PDFs

At 04:14 PM 2/19/01 +1100, David Hsu wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Any assistance appreciated.  THanks in advance.
>
>I'm using hylafax-4.1beta2-7rh6 (rpm dist) and USR Message (Voice) Modem.
>Receiving works like a charm however when I'm sending files (PDFs), the
>pages are only half the page size.

Just tested PDF sending here, and it works fine.  Letter-size mind you.
'sendfax -d 1234567 90036.pdf' was the command I used.  The only problem I
have with it is that Ghostscript's pdf2ps makes my embedded images
all-black for some reason.

>and the receiving fax machine always reports an error (though the translog
>doesn't seem like it, eg:

Make sure that you have your SessionTracing turned up to 0xFFF.  See 'man
config'.