[hylafax-users] Kmail hangs when viewing fax attachments

Hello:

Using RH 6.2, double Pentium III 550 Mhz, 512 MB RAM.

Hylafax 4.1beta2

I have kmail running and checking mail every 15 minutes. Mail is faxes sent
by hylafax server as tiff attachments. When a fax comes is, I view it using
the right mouse button and selecting "view". After the third or fourth
message, the view window will hang, and top will report that kmail is using
98% of cpu. The only way out is to kill kmail, and sometimes, X itself.
Anybody has had a similar problem?

Thank you.
--
Alfredo J. Cole