[hylafax-users] Problems with failure notifications

Hi.

I'm using Hylafax 4.1beta2-7 over Red Hat 6.2.

I'm having problems with the mail notification of a sendfax failure. I
send fax from Microsoft Word in Windows NT with WHFC without problems,
but when I send a lot of faxes to the same destination, and one of them
fails, it's very difficult to find the corresponding document.

Is there a way to tell Hylafax to send the postscript or tiff file
attached in the notification ?

Thank you very much.