Re: [hylafax-users] Syntax error, missing ':'

> >After a restart of hylafax, the fax is send properly. But the same error
> >occurs for every fax I want to send.
> >
> >Any help is appriciated.
>
> Have you looked at?: http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1998-05/msg00019.php

Yes, I have seen that, but in config is no line with ModemClass.

> Also, you may want to refer to 'man sendq' and grab the sendq/q* file to
> take a look at it.  For some reason it is being constructed by hfaxd
> improperly.

I don't believe that, because the fax is sent after a restart of hylafax,
without editing the q*-file.

> If this is no help, please say what version of HylaFAX you're running
> (where you got it from) and attach a copy of one of these failed sendq files.

hylafax-server 4.0.2-14
hylafax-client 4.0.2-14

Both are from Debian-Distribution. And capi4hylafax-01.01.01 is also running.

Kerstin