Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax cover pages (gasp!)

At 08:13 AM 2/15/01 +0100, peltier philippe wrote:
>Hello!
>In fact, I tried this already, the problem is that, using an apple
laserwriter ps driver and printing into a file, the way to replace (for
instance) XXXX-todays-date by todays-date using an ascii editor seems quite
puzzling.

>Here is what I get for "XXXX-todays-date" in a document generated using
this driver with maximum portability option :

...(snip some very chopped-up postscript)...

Well, here's what I get using this driver with the EPS option:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
: 0 42 321 47 rc 0 0 0 sco %%IncludeFont: Times-Roman
(F0) cvn
0.905
 (Times-Roman) cvn /Type1
(Times-Roman) cvn
mF
(F0_42) cvn
F0
42
xF
F0_42
Ji
-4 42 M
-0.244 0 (XXXX-todays-date)A
;
LH
pagesave restore

So maybe you should use the EPS option, eh?  I will remove the "or portable
option" from the HOWTO.