[hylafax-users] Hylafax scripts

Hi.

I'm using Hylafax 4.1beta2-7 over Red Hat 6.2. I want to modify the
hylafax scripts, so that i can recieve a TIFF or PS file with the fax,
in the notification of a send failure. This is necesary when a user send
a lot of faxes to the same destination and one of them fails.
I have tried to modify the scripts, but couldn't make it work.

I'm sure someone has made it before ¿ Can someone help me ?

Thanks.