Re: [hylafax-users] Set up for Fax-to-Email

At 03:17 PM 2/12/01 +0800, Henry Wong wrote:
>Howard,
>
>Actually I want to config Hylafax that: each client has their own fax
number, and one phone line can assign several phone number, and how can I
set the Hylafax so that I can assign each Telephone Number to one E-mail
box? Also how can I set a distribution list for fax??

This is called "Direct Inward Dialing" or "DNIS/DID" and AFAIK is not
supported by HylaFAX.

See threads relating to:
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-07/msg00374.php
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1998-10/msg00295.php