Re: [hylafax-users] I think I figured the prob with incomming Faxes.

At 05:17 PM 2/12/01 +1100, David Uzzell wrote:
>Redhat 7.0 has as standard libtiff 3.5 and I see in the doc's about
>libtiff 3.4 only.
>

>Can someone help on how to get around this?

If you're installing the RH7 RPM file or installing from CVS then you'll be
fine.

If you're installing from 4.1beta2 tarball, then you'll need to patch it
with tiff-3.5-interfaces from http://www.hylafax.org/patches/ (although I
think CVS would be a much better choice than patching beta2).