[hylafax-users] Cime converters.

Hi, i'm new on this stuff, and i will want send to my sendmail my faxes but
maybe more useful if the faxmail program can print others mime contents as
aplication/ms-word; maybe somebody have done some script for doing this
(using Staroffice or Koffice or any like this) and want (or was) published
them, in this case where i can find these script or where i can fin enough
documentation to create scripts. Thaks in advance.