[hylafax-users] Empty xferfaxlog

Hi!

I have a problem with Hylafax in SuSE 7.0/Kernel 2.2.16 not writing to
/var/spool/fax/xferfaxlog. The file is neither updated nor touched.

The problem first occured after upgrading to version 4.1beta2 and persists
with the latest CVS snapshot from yesterday. File permissions
(644/uucp.uucp) seem to be correctly, although setting to 666/uucp.uucp
doesn't solve the problem; xferfaxlog doesn't contain any entries at the
moment (to mention as I read there was a Y2K problem earlier).

My modem setup uses a CAPI20 for AVM B1 provided by AVM Berlin.

Hope someone can help me,

regards

Christoph Vogel.