[hylafax-users] Incoming faxes have lines

Hi,

Linux, Hylafax 4.0p12, Multitech MT2834ZDX

incoming faxes (viewing /var/spool/fax/recvq/fax00016.tif) have lines across
the page. The lines don't always go all the way across or in any particular
pattern but they are there.

This happened from a Xerox WorkCenter-385. I used our other Xerox WC-490 fax
machine and no lines on the tiff came up. I faxed from WC-385 to WC-490 and no
lines either.

I also tried to set RecvDataFormat to (1-D MR, 2-D MR, etc.) with no luck.
Do i need to restart hylafax when i change these (I didn't)??

Where to begin??
Thanks,
Shaun