Re: [hylafax-users] rpm to cvs

At 03:33 PM 2/8/01 -0600, Dan wrote:
>     I will be upgrading hylafax  from an old rpm to cvs, do I have to
>uninstall rpm first and would  you have any advice before I proceed.
>thanks  Dan

The newest RPMs contain the bulk of the goodness found in CVS.

Grab them and do 'rpm -Uvh hylafax*rpm'

You'll want to back up any custom things, i.e. faxrcvd or faxcover.ps first.

If you are insisting on using CVS, I'd recommend getting the RH7 SRPM and
then editing the spec file a bit for your distribution, replace the tarball
with a CVS tarball, and then do 'rpm -ba hylafax.spec'