[hylafax-users] Making a cover sheet

Hi folks,  I'm trying to follow the directions in the FAQ about making a
cover sheet, and have got a Word doc that I want to use as a cover sheet.

Now, I took that into acrobat and turned it into a PDF and then tried to
export from there to a .ps file but every time I do I get an error saying
"An image uses a color space which will not separate correctly in some
applications" and it blows up.

Any ideas how I get from a .doc to a .ps file and still have the output in
ASCII?

I actually got it to work once (using Level 2) but the text body was in
binary of some type.

Thanks

Peter