Re: [hylafax-users] Newbie question

Not only haven't I tried it, but didn't even read it.... <sorry>
ken
-----Original Message-----
From: Abrahamsen, Kenneth
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 4:22 PM
To: 'Jeff Herring'; hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] Newbie question

Ugh... this seems to have been loaded on our system. Haven't used it
though...
ken

[root@twgrh1 fax]# cat /var/spool/fax/bin/pcl2fax|more
#! /bin/sh
#       $Id: pcl2fax.sh,v 1.1.1.1 1998/10/12 20:47:48 root Exp $
#
# HylaFAX Facsimile Software
#
# Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
# Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
# HylaFAX is a trademark of Silicon Graphics
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and
# its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
# that (i) the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in
# all copies of the software and related documentation, and (ii) the names
of
# Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or
# publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written
# permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
# EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
# WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#
# IN NO EVENT SHALL SAM LEFFLER OR SILICON GRAPHICS BE LIABLE FOR
# ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,
# OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS,
# WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF
# LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE
# OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#

#
# Convert PCL to facsimile.
#
# pcl2fax [-o output] [-l pagelength] [-w pagewidth]
#       [-r resolution] [-m maxpages] [-*] file ...
#
# NB: this shell script is assumed to be run from the
#     top of the spooling hierarchy -- s.t. the etc directory
#     is present.
#

test -f etc/setup.cache || {
    SPOOL=`pwd`
    cat<<EOF

FATAL ERROR: $SPOOL/etc/setup.cache is missing!

The file $SPOOL/etc/setup.cache is not present.  This
probably means the machine has not been setup using the faxsetup(1M)
command.  Read the documentation on setting up HylaFAX before you
startup a server system.

EOF
    exit 1
}
. etc/setup.cache

echo "PCL documents are not (currently) supported."
exit 254                        # causes document to be rejected