[hylafax-users] forwarding faxes to email address

I am running Hylafax 4.1beta1-1rh6 on Redhat Linux 6.2.
I have been trying to get hylafax to mail received faxes to a specific
email address.
I have copied the faxrcvd-ps and faxrcvd-mail-ps available on the
website to the bin/ directory (dropping the trailing ps). I then edited
the faxrcvd script variable TOADDR to the email address required. The
server consequently receives the faxes but the emails still go to
Faxmaster. Can anyone help?

Also, which config file holds the email address for Faxmaster and can it
be configured?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am not subscribed to
the mailing list so if any replies could be sent to jared@disys.uk.com.

regards

Jared Rowling