Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with Class 2 fax and inbound fax's

At 08:47 PM 2/5/01 +1100, Peter Nunn wrote:
>Hi folks, I have just tried installing a new class 2 fax on my system and
>have run into problems receiving a fax...

>Feb 05 12:16:40.67: [  806]: RECV: REJECT page quality, 56% good lines (95%
>required)
>Feb 05 12:16:40.67: [  806]: RECV send RTN (retrain negative)

Well, I'd say that chances are good that your config file is really messed
up.  Did faxaddmodem detect the modem and use a default prototype template,
or did you manually enter in the AT command settings?  It appears that the
ModemFrameFillOrder or ModemSendFillOrder are backwards or something.

What kind of modem are you using?  Regardless, if your modem supports Class
1, then that's probably the more stable setting, and I'd recommend
re-running faxaddmodem to select Class 1.