Re: [hylafax-users] Send Errors

At 04:45 PM 2/1/01 -0800, admin wrote:

Jason, I wish I were a fax protocol guru, but I'm not.  However, I do know
that Dmitry applied some very helpful patches to Class 1 protocol back a
number of months ago (September?) which fixed MPS, EOP, and RTN errors.

The latest HylaFAX 4.1beta2 RPMs contain these fixes.  If you're using the
latest RPMs, then maybe try shifting from Class 2/2.0 to Class 1 or vice
versa.  I've been tempted a couple of times to run two modems on one line -
and configuring HylaFAX appropriately - one with Class 1 and one with Class
2.  But... I just don't have any issues with Class 1 at the moment.