Re: [hylafax-users] Fax Hardware Compatabilty

These are modem boards with 4+ built on V.90/56K or V.34/33.6K modems.

No these aren't the multi-serial port boards but modem boards. (sorry i wan't
clear). These boards are supported under Linux (RH and company has drivers).

FaxCards Supports:
Class 1 (56K) and Class 2 (33.6K) faxing at 14.4K

Yes I'm using Linux.

Thanks.
Shaun