Re: [hylafax-users] installing on Mandrake 7.2

At 07:29 PM 1/30/01 +0100, Victor M. Moreno wrote:
>   Hello all   please, I need some help.   I am about to install hylafax on
>Mandrake  7.2. This distro use the new xinetd instead of the all  inetd.

If you're using the SysV init scripts instead of inetd, this isn't a concern.

>Is there anything special I have to do in order to  install hylafax? Any
>special package (rpm) for mandrake  7.2?

The old HylaFAX 6x RPMs worked fine on Mandrake.  You should be able to use
those same 6x RPMs just fine on any new Mandrake version, but not 8rh6
(which doesn't have init scripts).  Also, if Mandrake is using new glibc
and gcc as Rehat 7x is, then you can use the HylaFAX RH 7x RPMs.  I haven't
tried this, though.