[hylafax-users] notify

I want to set up Hylafax to confirm that a fax have been sent and received or not via mail.

I found some notes in the manual, FAQ and database.

In version 4 it seem's that I should unse -D it was not working

I added a line in the config.tty as:
Notify                when done+requeued

At this time the trace shown me this line:
Jan 28 16:42:31 donsoft FaxQueuer[442]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q30" "done" "0:59"

"notify" is in the /usr/local/bin  and symlink to /etc/bin

Where do I'm wrong to get a notification for a sent or aborted fax?

Michel

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions