[hylafax-users] Hylafax send error recovery

Hi!

I've got a problem: receiving faxes with hylafax work really fine,
almost no errors at all. Sending works ok, when there are no errors. But
when I try to send a fax to a number where noone answers the call, there
seems something to be wrong. After the call faxstat still reports the
modem "running and idle" but when someone tries to send a fax to me,
hylafax will not answer that call...
Hylafax also tries several times to deliver my fax, even when I send
with -t 2 and -k "now +10 minutes".

I'd like hylafax to just make one or at maximum two tries to deliver the
fax, and then either report an error or report success. An immediate
delivery (not scheduled) would also be great.

Thanks for your help
Alex