[hylafax-users] Setup Instructions

Hey~
Can anyone point me to a good set of setup instructions.  I want to set up a
Multitech MT1932ZDX modem on a FreeBSD 4.1 OS using Hylafax-4.1beta2.  I've
gone through the instructions at http://www.hylafax.org/setup.php & tried
to follow the Slackware Linux Installation at
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/install.php#ss2.4 , but when it says to edit
the etc/setup.cache & /etc/inittab files as shown below, I cannot find them
on my system.

__________________
__________________

Edit etc/setup.cache and change the appropriate lines to read:

FAXQ_SERVER='yes'
HFAXD_SERVER='yes'
SYSVINIT='/usr/local/sbin/hylafax'

Edit /etc/rc.d/rc.local and add the lines:
# Starting the HylaFAX hfaxd and faxq Daemons at Boot.
/usr/local/sbin/hylafax start

Edit /etc/inittab and add a line(s) similar to:
m0:2345:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0
where 'm0' is unique in inittab and 'ttyS0' matches the device name(s) used
at the outset of the faxaddmodem script.

Thank You,

Jeff Foster
jfoster@bmcinteractive.com