Re: [hylafax-users] Which modems are good to use with HylaFAX?

Hi,
two things:
first:  in which country do you search for modems ?
second: if you want to use the standard debian-archiv for hylafax
        you have to install libtiff-3.4.x no matter what the
dependencies
        for that package say. its a version of hylafax which does not
        work with libtiff-3.5.x
i for my self stumbled over this problems a few weeks ago.
we use elsa modems with no problems with hylafax here in germany.