[hylafax-users] Which modems are good to use with HylaFAX?

We need a simple one line one computer modem to handle some score of
faxen in/out every day, and also the occasional PPP dialin.  The list
at HylaFAX.org has seemingly not been updated in a year or so.

We'd like the modem to work out of the box with a recent Debian system,
with HylaFAX installed via apt-get.

And what is a good place on the Web to order such a good modem?

oo--JS.