[hylafax-users] send queue limits

I've noticed that when ever I send over a 1,000 fax's they don't seem to
finish.  At first I thought is was a drive space issue, replaced the
sendq drive with a 12 Gig drive used only for sendq.

But still if I send fax's, I only get 300 to 400, not the 3 to 4
thousand I'm expecting.

When I send these fax's I use a shell script that take's the fax numbers
from a list, and used the designated document (which is a saved post
script file.).

kelly@kel-tek.com