Re: [hylafax-users] missing RECV send MCF (message confirmation)

At 08:37 AM 1/23/01 -0600, Robert wrote:
>hello,
>I have 2 machines with HylaFAX 4.0pl2 and 2 Multi-Tech MT2834ZDX B's on
>each of them.

It is strange, indeed, that the same version HylaFAX, the same OS (?), and
the same modem are behaving differently on different systems.

However, I would suggest that if possible, that you either use 4.1beta2 or
better yet, grab CVS (http://www.hylafax.org/cvs.php).  If that doesn't
solve the problem then we can look into it, but 4.0pl2 is so crusty and old
that it's hard to help diagnose problems with it.