[hylafax-users] Admin access to faxrm

Hello,

I am having trouble setting up admin access so that I can delete
a fax job when I need to.  If my reading of the docs is correct
what I need to do is to add myself to the etc/hosts file, right?
The passwords there need to be encrypted.  I copied the password
strings that I found in /etc/shadow on my Redhat 6.2 system and
still cannot get admin access.  Be great if someone could tell me
what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Bill