[hylafax-users] can't connect receiving faxes

I have some kind of problems to make connection on receiving faxes

O/S : Sco openserver 5.0.4
Hylafax v4.0p13
Modem: multitech MT5600zdxv

At the first dialtone the modem answer the line and send a weak handshake
tone, do not init the transmission and hang-up just after.

The modem works fine to send faxses.
The same modem works usually fine on an other windows software.

I've attached  a copy of the least tree attempt to receive a fax and a
copy of my hylafax config for that modem.

Michel

---