[hylafax-users] Fax format compatible with MS-Windows

Hello:

I have Hylafax working Ok for several months now. All incoming faxes
get routed via email by the fax administrator, and are received as
postcript mail attachments by Linux clients. With windows clients,
postcript is not recognized without installing additional programs,
so we still need to print the faxes and have the boy go to every desk
to deliver the faxes. With close to 200 windows clients connected to
the linux server, we would prefer to use an alternative format that
can be easily recognized by a plain-vanilla windows installation,
like BMP or similar. Has anybody had (and solved) a similar problem?
If so, could you indicate what I need to do?

--
Alfredo J. Cole
alfredo@acyc.com