[hylafax-users] Fax with image and text wrapped..

Hi all,

I'm not on the list and I HAVE tried looking for a setup/solution to my
problem.

I want to put a bitmap on the top left hand corner of my fax and text to the
right of the bitmap and running down the page..
Like so:
--------------------------------
+---+ Hello this is a fax
|   | it wraps around the
|   | bitmap image
+---+ and goes down
the page

Is there an easy/script way of doing this? It needs to be done so a text
file is passed to a script and it creates the G3 file for faxing or whatever
possible..
I can't create the page in a word document and then fax it because it's all
automated and has to be done via command line functions..

any help appreciated..

thanks,
George Vieira