[hylafax-users] documents are removed from queues when sending error occurs

Hello

I was using Hylafax and trying to create errors and trying to see if Hylafax
could reat to them. For instance, I disconnected the phone line to the modem
during a send to cause a sending error, and I was hoping there would be some
type of recovery once the phone line is hooked back up. Is there anything
that could be done to keep the documents from leaving the sendq and/or docq
during this type of situation or at least restarting a fax that is in the
doneq that was unsuccessful? My company is planning to use Hylafax for our
corprorate-wide communication to connect all of our various branches to our
many vendors, so it is vital that the branches be able to rely on a fax
recovery when faxing purchase orders and so forth. The program is invoked
from within another program, so our branch personnel never see the actual
code to send the faxes. This is why it is so important to have a reliable
recovery system.

Anyway, to make a long story short (I know, too late), I just need to know
how to cause a failed fax to resend automatically, without the neccesity of
further user contact. Any possible help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Sincerely

Jerry Grieve
Superior Pool Products, LLC