Re: [hylafax-users] Convert Error

At 05:07 PM 12/30/00 +0100, Helmut Ebersmann wrote:

>What's that exit status 0xff00.

You can check the mail archive for a more explicit answer, but I believe
that this error occurs when Ghostscript cannot find the appropriate
(called-for) font during conversion.  Check your Ghostscript installation
and your Fontmap setting.

Since I'm not an expert at Ghostscript error-codes, I could also envision a
ps2fax error occurring because of libtiff incompatibilities, but unless you
upgraded from libtiff-3.4 to libtiff-3.5 recently, then I wouldn't concern
yourself with libtiff.