[hylafax-users] User Notification Problem

I'm doing my best to learn HylaFAX, seems to get the best of me at times.  I have read the man pages on sendfax, looked in the list archives, but couldn't find a specific answer to my problem.
I have 'hyla.conf' along with '~/.hylarc' with the Notify and MailAddr commands.  I have tested sendfax on the Linux client logged in as different users and using sendfax with the -D option.  Some users will get a e-mail notification and some will not receive a notification that their fax has been sent.  I have looked at all the user's '~/.hylarc' files and they are the same with exception of the e-mail address is that of the user.  I have the following parameters set in /home/<user>/.hylarc: "Notify: default when done" and "MailAddr:<user>@<mydomain.com> for each user's home directory.  I do not have an entry in the /usr/share/fax/hyla.conf file for Notify or MailAddr.

P.S. I can send e-mail from the Linux client that I'm testing sendfax on.

Sincerely,

Mark Welborn

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions