Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax not working on client machine

At 03:25 AM 12/22/00 -0600, Mark Welborn wrote:
>Hello, I need a little help with sendfax.........again.  I have my
>'hyla.conf' file setup and all the font directories are valid.  I can
>telnet and ftp to my Hylafax server on port 4559.  I can see the server
>when I use the command 'faxstat -s' from my client machine.  The following
>is my current configuration:

>FontMap:/usr/share/ghostscript/5.50/Fontmap

I think this should just be the directory which contains the Fontmap file,
not the actual file itself.  Fontmap is supposed to be a path variable
listing the directorys in which there are Fontmap files to decode the font
names.  For most people it should be set to the same value as FontPath.

-Robert