[hylafax-users] Bad number

Hi all;

This is my first post in this mailing list. I have a problem with hylafax
4.1beta2 in my FreeBSD 4.2-Release box. I have compiled and installed the
software. Also I have followed the instructions on the website for the
slackware 7.1 setup and installation. However, I cannot get hylafax to send
faxes.

I am able to manually start 'faxq'. Then I do a 'faxstat' and it says that
it is running but the faxes are not send. I have check in the
'/etc/inetd.conf' and the appropiate line is there for the 'hfaxd' process
to start. I also lokked in the '/etc/services' file and the port 4559 is
there as well. I get the email in my inbox that the fax was not send.

Any suggestions, pointers and guidance is highly appreciated.

Thank you

-Max