Re: [hylafax-users] Trouble Setting up multiple modems onRedHat 7.0

Hi,
a little off-topic, but....
with RH7.0 Red Hat deffinitly ships a broken version of gcc. they
decided
to use the newest non-official bleeding-edge-compiler from the
development-tree without asking the developers for problems and without
reading the documentation and therefor got many flames from the
developer's.
If somebody needs to compile programs under RH7.0 it is a good idea
first
to get a working version of GCC from one of the gnu-sites all aroundthe
world.
Christoph