[hylafax-users] Fax sending as Attachments

Dear Users,

I am using Hylafax's newer version and have configured for incoming as
well as sending environment.
The fax goes via Netscape as plain Text and not as an attachments.
I have tried to do some mangling with the sendmail macros by changing it
from faxmail to sendfax which supports the attachments and converts tiff
to ps, but it did not work.

I searched through the mailing list and have found some scripts of
faxrcvd but it seems to be for converting the received faxes.

Pls help me and tell me if anybody have done this kinda configuration
before for sending faxes as attachments.
I do not understand how and where to change the faxmail parameters pls
help...

Thanks In Aadvance.
Regards,
Manish.