[hylafax-users] how can I say Hylafax not to use a modem fax?

Hi all,
I'm trying to say hylafax not to use a fax modem but I am not able to find
how to say it
I try to be more understandable:
- I used hylafax on a sun solaris system and a serial multiport to access 4
modem fax
- one port didn't function properly so I have moved the relative modem fax
on a standard serial port
- actually I need to say to hylafax not to use the old port (it is a sun
solaris system and the port is dty_i1c) since hylafax tries to access it

I think I need something like the opposite of faxaddmodem but I wasn't able
to find nor as a separate command neither as a flag of a known script.

actually I have a situation like this:

Modem dty/i1a (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem dty/i1b (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem dty/i1c (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem dty/i1d (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem cua0 (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready

and I need to have something like this:

Modem dty/i1a (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem dty/i1b (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem dty/i1d (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready
Modem cua0 (FAX): Waiting for modem to come ready

thank you for the help

fabrizio

Fabrizio Prete                       	e-mail: fprete@matrix.it
Matrix Spa                            	Phone : +39 02  29.047.421
C.so Garibaldi 99                    	Fax: +39 02  29.047.564
I - 20121 Milano, ITALY              	Web: http://www.matrix.it