[hylafax-users] Broadcasting System

Greetings.

I am trying to setup a fax broadcasting system but run into a few problems.
My system is as follows:
OS: Red Hat 7
HylaFax:: hylafax-4.1beta2-2rh7
Hardware: P166, 128 mb RAM, 180 Swap, 3 gigs on the /var, 1.5 gigs on / ( I
know its a old machince but its only function will to "fax" nothing else)

Everything is installed and working properly. What I am trying to achieve is
to fax a single tiff file(2 pages, 50k) to 50,000 Fax numbers. From what I
ovserved is that hylafax copies the tiff to sendq and then when its done
sending it, it copies it into /doneq/. If I were to submit my 50,000 faxes
immediately I "think" I will run out of space pretty soon. Thus is there any
way to:
a) configure hylafax so it uses a single tiff in /sendq/ directory, and not
generates 50,000 tiffs for each job
b) configure hylafax to only generate a log for failed faxes, nothing else
 I want to remove the failed numbers from my faxnum.txt), something like
"Fax to 1111111 failed" no other reporting...
c) configure hylafax not to dump successfull jobs into /doneq/
c) my 50,000 numbers are in a one file, each line has a fax number, 50,000
lines, thus anyway to use sendfax to do
   sendfax -n -d "x" doc.tiff
   where "x" is read from my file called faxnum.txt, looping until it
reaches the end.

I appreciate any suggestions

Thank You

Sincerely,