[hylafax-users] In-bound FAX Detection Using DTMF

I would like to use HylaFAX for a project, but I need it to support DTMF
tone detection upon answering the call.  After answering the call for an
inbound fax my PBX sends down 4 DTMF tones which represent the internal
users personal facsimile number.  The fax/modem has to support DTMF
detection for this to work.  After the DTMF tones come from the PBX then the
PBX forwards the call and facsimile transmission begins.  This way I can
allocate an unlimited number of external phone numbers which travel down to
my office over T1.  The PBX is responsible for the routing to analog
facsimile devices.

I have used a commerical product in the past to do the above scenario and
had to remove it for we are moving in new directions and no longer have
automated facsimile support.

The HylaFAX product looks like it good do the job for me, but I have found
nothing in the FAQs or documentation regarding my specific question on using
DTMF detection.  I did see information regarding caller id and other
detections.

- Mark Rissman