[hylafax-users] Tiff2jpeg/Tiff2gif/Tiff2png

Dear Users,

Pls help me as i am finding difficulty in converting the Tiff to
Jpeg/Gif/PNG which i will be able to open in normal browser as i am
using Thin Clients to view the incoming FAXES.
I am using the Hylafax-4.1beta-7rhs and libtiff-v3.5.5 .
All the other configurations work perfectly and the Hylafax server is
running normal.

Pls help me as i cannot view the inocming faxes using any of the
applications and have to open using only Netscape browser.

I have also tryied using the tiffcp thing but was of no help as it
converts into JPEG be the image is still a tiff one and so does not open
in normal browser.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manish.