[hylafax-users] PS driver to use with Office 97

Hi everybody!

I'm using the faxprinter solution to send faxes using Hylafax. I need
to do this because each page contains a faxnumber and is
generated automatically. (XCel).
The problem is that the PS printerdriver sends 1 character per line
(with coordinates) thus destroying my "Faxnumber" trigger.
Does anyone know which printerdriver (or Office 97 / printer
settings I should change) to prevent this?

I've read that some people suggest to use PS2TXT prior to sendfax.
This is not an option since the documents contain graphics.

Thanks for your reply!

Johann

Met vriendelijke groet,

Johann Sijpkes,