[hylafax-users] Mailing received TIF's from faxrcv script (MIIME question)

Hi everyone,

After receiving a fax the fax should be mailed to a user. That's all
working fine. But the Faxrcv script uses the fax2PS to send the fax
as a PS file to the user. Instead I want to send the TIF file since
the Win viewer ACDSee handles multipage TIF's perfectly. To
transfer the file I changed the MIME header to facilitate proper
transport, well, I'm having problems with the transfer format.

The final Mime line is:

This is followed by the fax2PS output which is ASCII and will be
handled OK using 7 bit encoding.

A "cat recevedfax.tif" will produce a binary dump which cannot be
sent using the 7 bit encoding (since it is 8 bits at least).

Now for the question:
Which code should I insert as Transfer-Encoding? (Being a wouldbe
MIME newbie.. :-) so the "cat" will yield a non-corrupted file?

Thanks for your reply!

Johann
Met vriendelijke groet,

Johann Sijpkes,