[hylafax-users] faxstat return "NO STATUS (empty file)"

Hi,

Our hylafax server has been running very well for the last 2
months. But today it returns "NO STATUS (empty file)" buybut
the server is running when we check for the status with
faxstat.

We have tried to restart the server but no help.
And the file in /var/spool/fax/status/ttyS0 has zero byte.

HylaFAX v4.1beta2 under Linux RedHat 6.2.

Keith Tsao
Sales Manager
Vision Advanced Technology Ltd.
Tel. (852) 2845 8218