[hylafax-users] Can't send fax (no dialog with the modem)

Hello,

I'm trying to install HylaFAX on a Linux Redhat 6.2 and a modem
ELSA Microlink 56k basic.

I have download the version 4.1beta2 and installed from sources.

Communication with the server (faxq) is OK. So, I can use sendfax
like this :
/usr/local/bin/sendfax -n -d xxx  fax.ps
(xxx is the phone number).

After that, when I do a faxstat, I have the following answer :

[bornet@sun bornet]$ faxstat -si
HylaFAX scheduler on sun.my.smartdata: Running
Modem ttyS0 (+xxx): Running and idle

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
3    127 W bornet xxx          0:0   0:12
[bornet@sun bornet]$

After that, no change. Why is HylaFAX not sending the fax ?
Where can I search the problem ?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

		Olivier

--
Olivier Bornet                      SMARTDATA SA
Olivier.Bornet@smartdata.ch         Rue de l'ancienne Pointe