Re: [hylafax-users] non US-ASCII characters with faxmail

I finaly found a solution by changing source code in faxmail.c++

I know it isn't very "clean" but I force the use of ISO-8859-1 in the
mime treatment by simply changing the line:

 setISO8859(mime.getCharset() != CS_USASCII);

by :

setISO8859(true);

I hope this won't hurt somewhere else, but for now it works fine, i can
now send mail,  containing accents in the body and have attached files
behind, to the fax gateway without loosing the accents !. The postscript
ISO section which was missing in that case after the treatment of
faxmail in such cases (accents in the body + attached files behind =
multipart/mixed) is now present.

I'am not sure that it is a bug but it looks like, if developpers arrange
that problem with better code, please  let me know .