[hylafax-users] Font size

Hi, I just stated using linux and I installed Hylafax 4.1beta2 but I am
having problem sending faxes. I send the fax ok but the font size  is
about 1.5 inches tall even when everything looks fine with any faxviwer.
I know you all are busy with very important stuff but I would really
appreciated if someone help me with this problem.

Here are some information of the software installed.
If there is any other information I need to send you please let me know

Suse Linux 7.0 Personal Edition
GhostScript 5.5
Hylafax 4.1beta2