[hylafax-users] OT: Sam Leffler Credit on Pixar Animation

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone knew this.  I was just sitting with my 4 yr old
watching the little computer animation short before Toy Story 2 on the home
video.  It was by Pixar.  It was the Pixar "lamp" with a "young lamp"
playing with a ball.  At the end, I was kind of taken aback that in the
credits, listed as doing the rendering on the short was none other than Sam
Leffler!  I checked the list archives here for Pixar and found Sam's info
page and sure enough, he has been a Pixar man.  So, I was pretty wowed by
the whole thing!  :-)

Just an FYI for everyone.

Great work too, Sam!!  My 4yr old loves that particular short!  :-)

Mark