[hylafax-users] Fax from webpages, corrected

Sorry, but i'm not explained that right....
The webpage that i want to be able to send fax is mine. I've been
working in a service that need to send fax to the stores, so when the
user select the store at the webpage, the webpage sends a fax to the
store. The webpage is mine, so i need something like a script (i've
used http2phax, but it do not serve no my needs).

MailBR - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.mailbr.com.br
Faça já o seu. É gratuito!!!